Friday, November 14, 2014

Asking For Donations for Projects

Hi Parents,

Our class is in need of any donations of spare scrapbooking/craft items you might have at home and could spare in order to donate to our project efforts. Students are now involved in creating timelines that must be creative/imaginative/3D/colorful etc., etc. from 410 A.D. to 1350 A.D. (The Middle Ages!) We will work on them primarily at school. If you have anything you can share, we will be eternally grateful!! (scraps of scrapbook paper, letters, buttons, stickers, anything 3D that would go with our theme, ribbon, or anything else you could think of...)

Thank you for all you do as great parents!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Morton

25 comments:

  1. chicken chicken chicken is gooooood

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom might bring some in.
    Gabriel Geiser 6th Period

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to!
    Manar Aldosh
    4th period

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will ask my parents
    Emmashadow 6th period

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll see if I can help.
    Chinnu Alli
    3rd period

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. wow. 4 once u sound like ur happy about doing a project we didn't learn about.

      Delete
    2. Chill, why do you even care and why are you reading other people's comments.

      Delete
    3. Agreed Brandon. U rock bro.

      Delete
  7. I'll try to donate something
    Katherine Parker
    4th period

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will try to bring somethings.

    kai lumpkin period 4

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure if I can, but I'll definitely ask!

    Lauren Carlson, 4th Period

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will try something.
    Kennedy Ray
    3rd period

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so excited for the timeline project!!
    -Marissa Pittman 4th period

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if I can, but I'll ask. Rami Johnson 6th period

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok I love the timeline idea btw!

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy thanksgiving
    acción de gracias feliz
    سعيد عيد الشكر
    感恩節快樂
    Swetha Meka

    ReplyDelete