Thursday, September 17, 2015

Help! I've Got a Wish List!

When I told the kids about how much paper it takes to keep us going each week, and how I will probably have to dip into in my pocketbook for the rest of the semester to fulfill how much 156 students require, they immediately said, "You need a wish list!" I didn't really know what a wish list was, because I've never used one! However, my third period girls assure me this is the thing to do. So, here goes....Here is my wish list:

Paper, Paper and more Paper!

If anyone can help with this, it would be most appreciated!! And, thank you in advance!
 
The coffers are bare!

17 comments:

  1. Sarah Haggitt- I'll donate paper to the box as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to donate paper because it's for a good cause
    (To help us learn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to bring paper if I can to fulfill your wish!
    -Bailey Kennedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do my best to bring in paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will supply some paper soon! Don't Worry!! - Lily Zeng

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will try to bring paper ASAP! - Aryan Rajesh 3rd Period

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will probably get some this weekend to help- Ellie Min

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will probably get some this weekend to help- Ellie Min

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll bring some in soon!! :) -Savanah Thompson 6th Period

    ReplyDelete
  11. I MUST STUDY FOR VOCAB TEST TONIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Itll be here soon :)

    ReplyDelete